High achieving leaders, executives, and entrepreneurs navigate a unique set of challenges on a daily basis. Through one-on-one coaching, I help clients tackle these obstacles while also focusing on their personal development in order to scale, grow and succeed.
It’s my job to help you get clear on what YOUR definition of success is during this chapter of life. From there, we work to identify and achieve the necessary steps to make that definition a reality. I’ll be there every step of the way helping you maintain a sense of inner calm while acting as your sounding board, trusted confidant, and strategic partner.
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN IT’S TIME TO HIRE A COACH?
Do any of the below statements resonate with you? If so, it might be time to hire a coach.
- As a leader, I face challenges that are complex and dynamic. I would love an outside perspective to open me up to new ideas and possibilities.
- I’ve entered a new chapter in my professional life and need support navigating it. This could be a new role, a period of scaling your own company or other transition periods.
- I’m overwhelmed by all the competing priorities life has to offer – ie. work, family, etc.
- My professional life is impacting my quality of life in a negative way.
- I feel disconnected or out of alignment with how I want to show up in this world.
- I find myself feeling bored, isolated, unmotivated, stagnant, or burned-out a lot lately.
WHY SHOULD I HIRE YOU AS A COACH?
I like to consider myself a triple threat! I’m highly skilled at navigating complex business situations, walking through adversity, and fostering an environment where people can reach their full potential. That is an incredible combination that makes me extremely unique in the world of coaching.
What happens during a coaching session?
Your first session is a “discovery session” and typically lasts 90 minutes. The goal here is to better understand your current state and any challenges you are experiencing. We also start to formalize your vision of what a successful outcome would be.
Sessions that occur after that point will focus on taking steps that make your vision become a reality. During our sessions together – we will work to remove any obstacles that get in the way. We will also focus on adding to your professional toolbox and increasing your personal development.
How many coaching sessions will I need to reach my goals?
Each person faces different challenges and has a unique vision for how they want things to look. Because of this – it’s not possible to give an exact number for how many sessions you’ll need without a deeper dive into a coaching relationship.
How much does coaching cost?
Many view coaching as an investment in their future! How can you put a price tag on that?! My clients see the significant impact that coaching has on their life or career and often question why they had not made the decision earlier!
The investment you make into coaching depends on your individual needs. Typically, coaching relationships last for 3 months or more. This allows time to implement long-lasting change that will positively impact your life.